Early Childhood Educational Program
1. Trial class and Principal Observation
2. Parents receive and sign the confirmation form
3. Pay the deposit Fee* of IDR 3.000.000,-
4. Parents receive the Application Form and Starter Kit
5. Complete & return the application form within 3 weeks
6. The Remaining amount of Enrollment Fee should be paid according to the agreement stated in the confirmation form
Note: *The fee will be deducted from the full amount of the enrollment fee if the student is accepted · The deposit fee is refundable if the student, based on the observation, is rejected by the school · The deposit fee is refundable if there are no seats for the waiting list students · However, the deposit fee is non-refundable if parents cancel the enrollment by themselves for any reason.
A child is accepted in the early preschool program if he or she has reached the age of 18 months (1 year and 6 months)
A child is accepted in the preschool program if he or she has reached the age of 30 months (2 years and 6 months) by July 31 of that specific academic year.
A child is accepted in the kindergarten program if he or she has reached the age of 5 years old by November 1 of that specific academic year.
Early Childhood Educational Program Fee Structure 2022/2023 Academic Year
Extended Enrichment activities for Early Childhood :
- Afternoon English Program
- Afternoon Math Program
- Hip Hop Class
- Art Class
- Iqra Class